New Jersey is home to many different types of ants that can invade your home or business and cause various problems. Some of them can damage your property, contaminate your food, or sting and bite you. That’s why you need Swat All Natural Pest Control, the best provider of eco-friendly ant control services in NJ. We can help you identify and eliminate any ant infestation with our safe and effective natural methods.
Here are some of the most common ants you may encounter in NJ:
- Carpenter ants: These are large ants that range from black to reddish-brown in color. They can grow up to half an inch long and have a segmented waist. They are called carpenter ants because they tunnel through wood to create their nests. They can cause structural damage to your home or business if left untreated. They are also attracted to moist and decaying wood, so they may indicate a water leak or rot problem.
- Odorous house ants: These are small ants that are dark brown or black in color. They are about 1/8 inch long and have a single node on their waist. They are called odorous house ants because they emit a foul odor when crushed. They are very common in homes and businesses, where they feed on sweets, meats, dairy products, and other foods. They can contaminate your food and create trails of ants in your kitchen, bathroom, or other areas.
- Pavement ants: These are small ants that are dark brown or black in color. They are about 1/10 inch long and have two nodes on their waist. They are called pavement ants because they often nest under sidewalks, driveways, patios, and other paved surfaces. They can also enter your home or business through cracks and gaps in the foundation or walls. They feed on a variety of foods, including sweets, meats, seeds, nuts, and insects. They can compete with other ants for food and territory and may sting or bite if provoked.
- Pharaoh ants: These are tiny ants that are yellow or light brown in color. They are about 1/16 inch long and have two nodes on their waist. They are called pharaoh ants because they were once thought to be one of the plagues of ancient Egypt. They are very difficult to control because they can create multiple nests and colonies with multiple queens. They feed on sweets, fats, proteins, and other foods. They can also spread diseases such as salmonella, staphylococcus, and streptococcus.
- Argentine ants: These are small ants that are dark brown or black in color. They are about 1/8 inch long and have a single node on their waist. They are called Argentine ants because they originated from Argentina and spread to other parts of the world through human activities. They are very aggressive and can displace native ants and other insects. They feed on sweets, meats, oils, and other foods. They can also form supercolonies with millions of workers and thousands of queens.
If you have any of these ants or other types of ants in your home or business, don’t hesitate to contact Swat All Natural Pest Control today. We will inspect your property, identify the type of ant infestation, and provide you with a customized plan that suits your needs and budget. We will also use our all-natural methods that are safe for you, your family, pets, and the environment. We guarantee your satisfaction with our results.
Swat All Natural Pest Control is the best choice for ant control services in NJ. We have the experience, knowledge, and passion to handle any ant problem with confidence and care. We offer organic, green, and eco-friendly treatments that are superior to other pest control companies in NJ.
Don’t let ants ruin your home or business. Call Swat All Natural Pest Control today and get rid of them for good.